For Life-Threatening Emergencies Call 911
George L. Cannon II
House of H.O.P.E Inc.
Helping Other People Excel
"Our Mission ...is to improve the quality of life for at-risk youth in the inner city of Philadelphia and surrounding counties with emphasis placed on education, psychotherapy, and social skills. We strive to Help Other People Excel to better our communities for generations to come."
COPE 4 LIFE is a cognitive behavioral program designed around the Trans-Theoretical Approach Model which uses variables to help change behaviors by measuring the processes or stages that a person moves through life.
The George L Cannon II House of H.O.P.E. has a 12-week workshop for youth ages 13-19 yrs old using the COPE 4 LIFE curriculum that encourages and empower our girls through workshops featuring;
* The newest proven techniques to modify deviant behavior
* Cognitive Therapeutic groups in lesson plan format
* Proven problem solving skills/techniques
* Qualified caring and dedicated staff
* Family Development Plan?After Care Plan
* Screens for Possible Cognitive Processing and Mental Health Problems
* Human trafficking awareness,
* Domestic Violence